Monday, December 12, 2011
Re: 2012 North American International Motorcycle Supershow
It gives me great pleasure to announce the return of the Sidecar Racers Association to the 2012 Toronto Motorcycle Show.
This is North America’s premier event with opportunities to see the latest road machines, see the fastest race bikes in Canada and meet motorcycle racers from genres such as Sidecar Racing, Superbike Racing and Motocross Racing.
Visitors will be given the opportunity to have photographs taken in a sidecar.
Please checkout our website for more details and please visit the show to support the SRA
and motorcycle racing in general.
Look forward to seeing you all in 2012 !
All the best to you and your families over the festive period.
Bill Douglas– SRA President
Supershow 2012 is being held at the International Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on January 6th-8th, 2012.
Supershow 2012 will feature:
- 425,000 square feet of exhibits!
- The NEW 2012 Motorcycles
- Over 1000 Motorcycles
- Over 500 Exhibitors in 7 Halls
- Special Guests
- Huge Dealer Displays
- Accessory SuperStores
- Motorcycling Seminars
- The BEST Shopping bargains
- 3 Entertainment stages
- 3 Themed Restaurants - right in the Show
- Canadian Motorcycle Heritage Museum and Hall of Fame
- Canada Cup Showbike - Competition
- Legendary Race Bikes
- Bonneville Tribute Display
- The 33rd MAX Awards
- Three Used Bike Markets
- Complimentary copy of International Motorcycle Magazine
- FREE Parking!
For more information, visit the Supershow 2012 website.