2015 AGM - Favour from my American Friends

The SRA and your Future
steelegreen

2015 AGM - Favour from my American Friends

Post by steelegreen » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi everyone.

I am looking for a favour from any American SRA member who is coming to the 2015 AGM. I am looking to get some product that is not available in Canada purchased and brought to the AGM for me. It is nothing dangerous, illegal or immoral, just not available for sale here in Canada. It should be available from Walmart / K-Mart / Giant Eagle type of retailer. Amazon.com will not even ship this across the border. Probably no more that $50 - $60 and I can pay in advance or reimburse at the AGM.

You can contact me by private message on here, my personal email garybgso@gmail.com or we can keep it in the public forum.

Thanks in advance.
Gary Green

fabio

Post by fabio » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:09 pm

Gary.....I thought we settled this already and spoke numerous times regarding this issue....Nobody in the SRA wants to bring your sex toys across the border. You will need to walk into a sex store and purchase them yourself. :)

steelegreen

Post by steelegreen » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:00 pm

Ha ha. I don't think that Walmart would have anything in that price range that would interest me! But could be something to look at in the future. From your personal experience, can you provide any recommendations?
Gary Green

Steve F

Post by Steve F » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:03 am

ask fab wot hapend in wallmart, when he was with me and kep,t calling me dad ,,,,, :shock: :shock:
Team Fletcher Rocks!

steelegreen

Post by steelegreen » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:56 am

Please tell me there is security footage of that!
Gary Green

Steve F

Post by Steve F » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:37 pm

So, this is how it went :

Fab kept calling me "dad", and it was annoying, so when we got to the check-out I YELLED AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE, "i told you son, if you don't stop masturbating, it will affect your eyesight"..............................
I've never seen Walmart so quiet and so many people staring :shock: :shock:

He's never called me Dad again :lol: :lol: :lol:
Team Fletcher Rocks!

fabio

Post by fabio » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:44 pm

Steve F wrote:So, this is how it went :

Fab kept calling me "dad", and it was annoying, so when we got to the check-out I YELLED AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE, "i told you son, if you don't stop masturbating, it will affect your eyesight"..............................
I've never seen Walmart so quiet and so many people staring :shock: :shock:

He's never called me Dad again :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're such an amazing story teller......dad :)

Steve F

Post by Steve F » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:09 pm

Yes i am SON, bet you daren't come into a Walmart with me again :)
Team Fletcher Rocks!