Judy I;m ok

Normal discussions, questions and ideas
PDEMER48

Judy I;m ok

Post by PDEMER48 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:13 pm

I'm fine waiting to be released from hospital. I have my left hand in a cast for 4 weeks. I can't remember it happening.
Thanks to everyone who helped Pete.

jude

P.S. Gary Greene please email Pete at pdemer48@aol,com

Mikey

Post by Mikey » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:39 pm

Jude: Glad to hear you are OK, Hope you are able to make it up to the last round at Shannonville. We'll make sure Pete gets a hand with things, ie loading, unloading, etc. etc. if you guys are able to make it up. Take care, and heal quickly!
Mikey

paul b

Post by paul b » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:39 pm

Glad to hear you are ok Judy.
Heal fast.
Paul
Hang on for your Life.

George Brockie

jude

Post by George Brockie » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:16 pm

hay judy
glad to hear your going to be ok ' dont scare the shit out of us like that again . hope its not your writing hand . ill call you in a few days
george
George Brockie aka Oatmeal Savage

Linda W

Post by Linda W » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:06 pm

All the best Judy
Pete, does this mean you will be doing the dishes and other housework? :P
take care both of you.
see you at Shannonville.
Linda

SMILE, it makes the world wonder what you have been up to.

Simon

Post by Simon » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:16 pm

Hey Guy's,
I'm with the Mid Atlantic Road Racing Club (MARRC) Safety Crew. We work the bike races at Summit Point Raceway in West Virginia and were working for your practices and races this weekend. Firstly, I'd like to say Hi to Judy and am glad you're doing ok. I was the first one to get to you after the "get off" in turn six/seven. You had us nervous for a while as you were out cold. We wish you a speedy recovery.

Secondly, a huge thankyou to everyone who gave us rides around the track at lunch time, everyone that had the oppertunity was raving about it all day!

I hope you guy's enjoyed our track and would we would be delighted if you'd come back to race again soon.

Mikey

Post by Mikey » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:20 pm

Simon: welcome to the board, and thanks for being there for Judy as well as making it possible for everyone to be out on the track. Wish I could have made it down, but I had a race in the other direction that I had committed to.

again, thanks for the job that you do. You guys are greatly appreciated.
Mikey

Simon

Post by Simon » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:48 pm

Appreciate the thanks.
For anyone thats interested, some photo's of you guy's are starting to appear on the "unofficial fan forum" at www.ccsracing.com
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS Racer #48
www.marrc.org

ZXYBCH

Ditto for me!

Post by ZXYBCH » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:28 pm

Simon wrote:Hey Guys, I'm with the Mid Atlantic Road Racing Club (MARRC) Safety Crew. We work the bike races at Summit Point Raceway in West Virginia and were working for your practices and races this weekend.
I'd like to say Hi to Judy and We wish you a speedy recovery.

Secondly, a huge thankyou to everyone who gave us rides around the track at lunch time, everyone that had the opportunity was raving about it all day!

I hope you guys enjoyed our track and we would be delighted if you'd come back to race again soon.
Hey ladies and gents - What an amazing treat you gave us, just by your presence... and an UNBELIEVABLE opportunity when you took us out on the track!

Thanks for sharing your bikes with us when Mike and I came around Saturday night. You were all very polite and informative.

On Sunday I rode along with (first trip) #9 Peter in "Spiderwoman's" (Adriane?) seat :lol: and then (second round) with #14 George (? - sorry if I've gotten the names wrong!) Thankyouthankyouthankyou a million times!!!

[And it was funny - while I was sitting on Station #1 on Saturday, and then on Station #3 on Sunday, all I could think was "How insane does a person have to be, to agree to being a monkey?" - and there I was - the first one to sign up!!!! :lol: ]

We all hope you found our track and our people hospitable and welcoming, and we truly look forward to the time you come visit us again! (Adriane, Mike and I might take you up on the Road America thing in Elkhart - do they have a cornerwork group we might hook up with?]

Thanks again, all who came, for a FANTASTIC show!!!!

S.
MARRC Cornerworker @ Summit Point
2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R rider

I ride motorcycles cuz Daddy never got me that pony I wanted!

limy_1

Post by limy_1 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:17 pm

Heal up Judy, hope to see you at the end of the month.

As far as you MARRC People you are crazy just for associating with
Chris (Doozer) & Speedy Pete :wink:
Roger Preston
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." (Charles Schultz)

Peter Essaff
Superside Board

Post by Peter Essaff » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:14 pm

Dear Jude,
Peter and I are so relieved to hear that you're going to be ok....you really scared us...George is right...You CAN"T do that to us again! You are one tough woman.
I've decided that F2 passengers are very brave...but F1 passengers are INSANE.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery and thanks for the quick news...we were all so worried.

Take Care, Adi and Peter
Sidecar Pete

Steve F

Post by Steve F » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:08 pm

Hi Judy,

Glad to hear that you're ok. I was concerned, not only about you, but also about Pete. You had him so worried, especially when you didn't respond to him.

It's good to know that it's a small break and nothing serious. You're a great team and a tough lady!. Hope to see you out at Shannonville if you can make it, if not, we'll see you at the AGM. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery.

Take care

Bobby & Steve.
Team Fletcher Rocks!

sidecarzang

Post by sidecarzang » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:09 pm

Hi Judy!
So glad to know that you are on the 'fast track' to recovery! YIKES....you sure gave us a fright! This would be a good time for Pete to hone his skills a la 'massage therapy', vacuumer, dishwasher, cook, and all round house boy :lol:
See you soon!
Cheers,
Christine (replacement passenger for Chicks on Slicks aka wild Rabbit Runners)
and Jean-Guy

rideslikeagirl

Post by rideslikeagirl » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:08 am

get well soon, Judy!

BrianD171

Post by BrianD171 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:01 pm

Glad to hear you are okay!
Heal up quick !