Due to the weather this weekend and no sign of the weekend being able get completed and maybe not started the SRA has decided to pull out of this weekend event.
This is a decision made by the executive of the SRA.
Please note as of this time RACE has not cancelled the event.
How/If we are able to make up for this event will be determined.
Sorry for the late notice.