Chapter 2: Numbers
1. Three number plates are required. One is on the front of the outfit and one on each
side. Minimum dimensions are 10 inches high by 10 inches wide.
2. Numbers shall be standard block lettering, minimum 8 inches in height. Numbers
considered illegible by race officials of sanctioning body must be changed as directed by
the Race officials.
3. The English form of the number must be used. This is a single vertical line for the ‘one’
and a sloping line without horizontal cross for the ‘seven’.
4. Race numbers remain with the driver. If the driver changes machines at any time during
an event, the team must get permission from the SRA and race officials.
5. When required an appropriate transponder must be carried in order to be scored. In
case of failure, the sanctioning body determines scoring.