Cycle Canada Magazine

Normal discussions, questions and ideas
fabio

Cycle Canada Magazine

Post by fabio » Sat May 23, 2015 1:39 pm

According to Cycle Canada's website the July issue where sidecars are featured is out in stores. I spent the better part of last night and this morning running around trying to find someone that sells it.

Anybody know who sells single issues of Cycle Canada? I saw a June issue in one of the Chapters but they say they don't usually get it.

ps. my agent advised me that I'm unable to sign any of your copies as we are trying to keep the value of my previous autographs high.

bfd

Post by bfd » Sat May 23, 2015 1:50 pm

Makes sense Fab

I'd love to see a scan of the magazine

Steve F

Re: Cycle Canada Magazine

Post by Steve F » Sun May 24, 2015 12:53 am

fabio wrote:
ps. my agent advised me that I'm unable to sign any of your copies as we are trying to keep the value of my previous autographs high.
Hey Fab.

Since when has an "X" been worth anything?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Team Fletcher Rocks!

steelegreen

Post by steelegreen » Thu May 28, 2015 9:19 pm

I found a few places that still had the May and June issues on the shelf, but no July yet.

Just a couple of those independent 'news' shops (Hyland News).

Perhaps local motorcycle shops would have them also?
Gary Green

fabio

Post by fabio » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:04 pm

GREAT NEWS!!! I was able to clean out 2 chapters of their cycle canada magazines plus come to an agreement with my agent/marketing firm to be able to offer the following:

A (somewhat) mint condition copy of July's cycle Canada magazine including:
My fingerprints all over it
my signature on the cover with a personal inscription
My saliva residue on a handful of upper right corner pages
a certification of authenticity from my mother saying it's my signature and that she loves me and is very proud
a 20 minute DVD of me on my couch demonstrating passenger positions
plus a participation ribbon from a soccer tournament when I was 8
packaged in a limited edition plastic shopping bag from a grocery store in the toronto area

For the low introductory price of $429.99 plus shipping and handling.

Be one of the first two people to order and receive a special gift. My actual worn underwear of either the Saturday or Sunday race coming up at summit point June 27/28. Just pay an additional shipping and handling fee.

For those of you that just want a plain copy of the magazine without the goodies listed above let me know and I'll bring a copy at summit for what I paid for it, $5.

Fabio

fabio

Post by fabio » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:42 pm

fabio wrote:GREAT NEWS!!! I was able to clean out 2 chapters of their cycle canada magazines plus come to an agreement with my agent/marketing firm to be able to offer the following:

A (somewhat) mint condition copy of July's cycle Canada magazine including:
My fingerprints all over it
my signature on the cover with a personal inscription
My saliva residue on a handful of upper right corner pages
a certification of authenticity from my mother saying it's my signature and that she loves me and is very proud
a 20 minute DVD of me on my couch demonstrating passenger positions
plus a participation ribbon from a soccer tournament when I was 8
packaged in a limited edition plastic shopping bag from a grocery store in the toronto area

For the low introductory price of $429.99 plus shipping and handling.

Be one of the first two people to order and receive a special gift. My actual worn underwear of either the Saturday or Sunday race coming up at summit point June 27/28. Just pay an additional shipping and handling fee.

For those of you that just want a plain copy of the magazine without the goodies listed above let me know and I'll bring a copy at summit for what I paid for it, $5.

Fabio
you guys wouldn't know a good deal if kicked you in the twig and berries!!!! I'll remember this when you come asking for donations for your kids water polo or croquet teams or whatever kids play now a days!