Looking for contact info

Normal discussions, questions and ideas
Bryan R

Looking for contact info

Post by Bryan R » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Hi Folks,

I'm hoping someone can help me out with some contact info for Ron Brooks, a past member. As I understand he may still be in possession of the mold for the fairing mine was based from. This is the mold that the Wodchis sisters used ( sorry if I've mis-spelled) . I'd like to talk to Ron to find out if he still has the mold and if he'd be interested in laying up a partial fairing for me. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate a PM. Just trying to get my rig sorted out so I can come back out this year.

Cheers,

Bryan
One good turn deserves another!

Miles

Post by Miles » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:09 am

Brian,
I believe I may have the moulds that you are looking for.
Ron sold them to me a while ago.
Cheers.

Miles.
Miles

'Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'

Bryan R

Post by Bryan R » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:18 am

Hi Miles,

Cool, what I'm looking for is the mould for an F1, it's a one piece fairing that had been cut up, and then I modified it to fit my rig. Any chance you could snap a picture if you have one like this? I could even take a drive by if it suits you.

Thanks,

Bryan

paul b

Post by paul b » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:24 am

The little engine that could lives.
Good on ya.
Hang on for your Life.

Bryan R

Post by Bryan R » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:16 am

Thanks Paul, I've spent time this winter replacing bent tubing and building a new front end. The wheels are all pointing in the right direction again. As I wrap up the chassis, I need to start on bodywork now. I'd like to replace everything if possible instead of trying to repair the damage.

Cheers,

Bryan