June 18th / 19th NHMS NH CCS

July 9th / 10th Cayuga SOAR

July 23rd / 24th Shannonville – Nelson R.A.C.E

August 27th / 28th Summit Point WV CCS

September 24th / 25th Shannonville – Pro Track R.A.C.E

October 8th / 9th Grand Bend, Ontario SOAR

Brett Hansen

Post by Brett Hansen » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:44 am

looks good cant wait go away snow lets race!!!!!!!!! 8)
Brett Hansen

ChrisWells

Post by ChrisWells » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Looks Fantastic!
Great work Mick (& company).

ChrisWells

Confirmed Friday Practices?

Post by ChrisWells » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:44 pm

I was under the impression that we are guaranteed two sessions on Friday June 17th at NHMS. (Working from memory as I don't have the letter Jim passed out in front of me.)

Any more details from RACE, SOAR and CCS about the other events?

Is it a reasonable assumption that if we show up for the Friday RACE school we will be able to get a few real test laps in if we help with the SRA portion of the school.

I think RACE's 2010 policy was a minimum of 5 sidecars and several days notice from the SRA Executive.

I think RACE and SOAR usually try to book the track on the Fridays prior to their events while CCS sometimes only books the Saturday and Sunday. Any events where we know the track is NOT available on Friday (helps for requesting vacation).

Chris

gord

sched

Post by gord » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:17 pm

good job mick!

Bobby F

Re: Confirmed Friday Practices?

Post by Bobby F » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:07 pm

ChrisWells wrote:I was under the impression that we are guaranteed two sessions on Friday June 17th at NHMS. (Working from memory as I don't have the letter Jim passed out in front of me.)

Any more details from RACE, SOAR and CCS about the other events?

Is it a reasonable assumption that if we show up for the Friday RACE school we will be able to get a few real test laps in if we help with the SRA portion of the school.

I think RACE's 2010 policy was a minimum of 5 sidecars and several days notice from the SRA Executive.

I think RACE and SOAR usually try to book the track on the Fridays prior to their events while CCS sometimes only books the Saturday and Sunday. Any events where we know the track is NOT available on Friday (helps for requesting vacation).

Chris

Chris. Seen as it is still early days yet till next spring, just to answer some of your questions regarding practise days.

This year Chris wanted 5 rigs on the grid for Friday's practise, so i would say it would probably be the same for 2011. I can confirm this with Chris closer to Race School. I will ask for a head count the week before the race at Shanny and then let Chris know the Monday of the same race weekend.

As for your vacation days. And this is only a suggestion. This is what i do for work and it works well with the rest of the section that i work with, i mark off all the days i need for racing, including travelling days; before & after, and the fridays, and then as you get closer to the dates, if you don't need the thursday or friday, then just cross them off :) At least this way you have some kind of idea how many vacation days you will need to use up for race season :wink: :wink:

Hope this helps.

Bobby
Race Director :)
Double Trouble - and remember - Happiness is a three wheel drift! :D :D

Bobby F

Post by Bobby F » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Schedule looks good Mick.!! :D

Are you ready Judy 8) 8)

Bobby

ps. Hey you guys, you'd better watch out. You have 2 young ladies here racing next year, and if we're "pms'ing" or having "tropical moments" you had better beware!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Jude

Post by Jude » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:25 pm

You bet I'm ready. It seems like forever since June 13th when I raced last. I have already marked off my 22 days that I want for racing and traveling. Now that Pete is retired ---no more driving with one eye sleeping and getting home at 2AM.
Jude
Double Trouble #2

bfd

Post by bfd » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Judy
you've got your own motor coach driver now- just like a rockstar!! I think Pete needs a chaffuer hat for Christmas :lol:

PDEMER48

info

Post by PDEMER48 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:40 pm

well now that we have as i see it three new tracks i hope the exvitive people will find out about charges. like the gate fee at summit.
i would laso think some of you racers need o know how much money will be needed when you show up. i hate surprises. now that i am not racing
no worries. snow coming cold coming , bu jand feb and mar my busy time coming
me and golf clubs see you guys next summer

Bobby F

Post by Bobby F » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Pete.

If you take Judy South to Florida or somewhere else really hot & sunny, you can take your golf clubs with you, and play all winter long :) :lol: :lol:

Bobby
xxx